Photography by Brianne Lee

Photography by Brianne Lee

When You Find Your Passion

Friday, September 26, 2014

I think its a pretty big deal to look in the mirror and be able to say “I have found my passion.” Often, it’s not that hard to figure out — it’ll actually be pretty obvious once you come upon it. 

I can pretty much pin point when and where I was when I discovered my love of photography. It was the summer going into my 8th grade year. My family and I had driven out to Montana for our third year in a row and we were stopped at a lookout point; taking in the vast, mountainous scene that was before us. It was then my dad handed me his camera and told me I could try taking a few photos.  

After just a few shots, I found myself filled with pure excitement. Excitement that was slowly turning into adrenaline. I was confused. Why was my heart beating so fast? Was this stress? What was there to stress about? Or was it just adrenaline that was fooling me because my heart was beating too fast? 

Then I got it. 

Maybe this was what it felt like to be passionate about something.

Eight years later and that feeling of passion for taking pictures has only grown. 

Here's a look into what I've been up to lately…















Happy Friday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Studio Bri All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger