Photography by Brianne Lee

Photography by Brianne Lee

Dear October,

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Dear October,

It's really good to see you. Don't tell the others, but you've always been my favorite. Your warm, golden tones and crisp weather fill my heart with nostalgia and my mind with memories of pumpkin picking and cool nights curled up with a blanket and hot apple cider.


In only two weeks, I turn twenty one. Goodness. Where does the time go? I thought I would feel a little apprehensive. Twenty one sounds like an age where I'm supposed to have everything together, know what I want in life and where I'm going. 



But alas...I don't have everything together, I still have no idea what I want and I don't know where I'll be an hour from now, let alone the years to come. 



But I think that's okay. Instead, I feel incredibly appreciative. I'm happy to be where I am. To be able to appreciate the fall breeze that is softly brushing through my hair as I write. So here's to the little things. To being here. To appreciating every second.



I'm ready for you October, lets make twenty one the best yet.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Studio Bri All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger