Photography by Brianne Lee

Photography by Brianne Lee

Want to go on an adventure?

Friday, September 6, 2013


"Everything you need will come to you at the perfect time."


More times than I'd like to admit, I am overcome with anxious feelings about the future. I over think, over plan and hold my expectations to high which usually only ends in disappointment. In regards to this, I have been striving to live in the now and let things come as they may.

Earlier this week, I was sitting in class when I received a text from a friend asking if I wanted to go on a little adventure and take pictures. At that exact moment, it just so happened we were let out of class an hour early! The timing could not have been better and obviously I wasn't going to pass up an adventure!

The afternoon was filled with roaming the lesser-known streets of Moorhead and stopping every few feet to capture the moment. This day was just what I needed; my creativity recharged, my hunger to explore fulfilled and for the first time in a long time, I felt fully in the present.










Photo credit to my wonderfully talent friend, Morgan.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Studio Bri All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger