Photography by Brianne Lee

Photography by Brianne Lee

Early mornings

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"I love early mornings when it feels like the rest of the world is still fast asleep and you're the only one who's awake and everything feels like it isn't really real and you kind of forget about all your problems because for now, it's just you, the world and the sunrise."

In one of my classes, we were assigned to take pictures of typography around town. I took full advantage of this by turning it into a little early morning adventure! Waking my roommate up much earlier than she would probably would have liked, we headed downtown to grab coffee and breakfast at Nichole's Fine Pastry.

After we were caffeinated up, we wandered about and discovered a quaint little house with a yellow bench and lending library in the front yard. The only rule... "take a book, leave a book."



It was such a lovely morning and even better, was the cool, crisp essence of fall in the air!

Have a great Tuesday!



2 comments:

  1. I can't say that I like to get up early, but I do enjoy a crisp fall morning! :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh...a crisp fall morning sounds so wonderful right about now! :)

      Delete

Total Pageviews

Studio Bri All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger