Photography by Brianne Lee

Photography by Brianne Lee

Is It Fall Yet?

Tuesday, July 9, 2013


Summer is great, it really is. However, when July hits, all I can think about is fall. I know, crazy right?
 I am and forever will be in love with all things fall. I think it has something to do with the coziness of the season. 
(And possibly because I’m an October baby!) 
Nonetheless, here are a few reasons for why fall is on my mind...

  Cozy clothing.
Comfy jeans, soft sweaters, leggings and boots; all foundations of what like what I wear on a relaxing weekend. 
But in the fall, I can wear it everyday!


 Blankets
One of my favorite things to do is wrap up in a blanket, (in my cozy clothing of course), 
and enjoy a steaming cup of coffee; book in hand!


Warm Drinks. 
Starbucks salted caramel mochas, apple cider, tea, hot chocolate, and coffee. Enough said!


    Crisp air. 
Not hot like summer or freezing like winter.


Bright colored leaves
Reds, yellows, oranges and browns. In the trees, on the ground, and flying through the air. 
It’s what makes fall so beautiful!


Holidays. 
To me, fall marks the beginning of the Holiday season.
First my birthday, then Halloween, followed by Thanksgiving and of course Christmas!


 The smell. 
Brisk air, leaves, pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla; all leave an essence of fall.


 Fall festivities. 
Apple picking. Pumpkin patches. Football games. Hayrides.
Fall is the best time to bring out your inner five-year-old self!


Only 74 days until fall and I already can't wait!
What do you love about fall?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Studio Bri All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger