Photography by Brianne Lee

Photography by Brianne Lee

Lets talk packing!

Thursday, July 18, 2013


I'm heading off to one of my favorite cities today: Chicago! 
And even better yet, I’m traveling with my best friend!

Years of traveling has taught me a thing or two about packing. From bringing a 2-weeks supply of clothes for a 5-day vacation to California, to packing in only a carry-on for my 9-day trip to Scotland; it’s safe to say I’ve come a long way.



The key to successfully packing light...

1. Pack one outfit per day. Keep it chic and simple.

2. Have versatile pieces and stick to colors and patterns that mix and layer easily. 

3. Bring comfortable, functional (and stylish) footwear
You can easily make do with two pairs, one casual and one dressier.  

4. Accessories increase your outfit options.
No one will ever notice if you wear a shirt twice, as long as you style it differently. 
(Scarves are always my go-to, even in the summer!) 

5. Keep toiletries to a minimum. 
They can take up a large amount of space in your luggage, so consider using travel sized moisturizers, deodorants and other similar products. 

Here's a little look at what I'll be bringing with me.



Stay tuned for updates on my time in Chicago!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Studio Bri All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger