Photography by Brianne Lee

Photography by Brianne Lee

20 Reasons…

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Real friends are not the same as simple friends. We have a lot of simple friends but real friends only a few. Among these friends, there is someone special who is like a part of us: our best friend. They are the ones who know our secrets, who cry with us, who will do anything to see us happy, who without being our family, becomes an important part of it.

Today is my best friend's birthday. In honor of Danielle turning the big 2-0, I have compiled a list of 20 reasons why our friendship is so great! 


1. You accept my love of coffee, sweaters and obsessive need to travel and I accept your love of youtube, Harry Styles and your constant need to buy more books.

2. You let me vent, but tell me when I’m obsessing or overanalyzing something. 

3. I trust you with all my deep secrets, and you trust me with all of yours. 


4. We can make fun of each other and never take offense. 
-Yes, I am wearing a sweater in 80 degree weather, no I will not go change!


5. We can hang out for days on end and never get sick of each other. 

6. When we see each other for the first time in a while, it’s as if we were never separated. 
- I lived in a whole different country for almost five months and we didn’t have many chances to keep in touch, but when I came back, it felt as if I had never left. 

7. You believe that I deserve the best, and I believe that you deserve the best. We recognize each other’s hard work, and know that we are worthy of what we want.


8. You seem to know what’s good for me more than I do. 

9. Your care about my family. And yours is really important to me too.


10. Our differences are what balance us.

11. You'd rather be in front of the camera, I prefer behind the camera. 
Harry-Niall. Night owl-Early bird. Books-CDs. Writer-Photographer. Caramel-Chocolate. Street names-Landmarks. The list could go on and on! 

12. You are braver than you know. Your courage and confidence in all that you do has in-turn made me a stronger person. 


13. We can sit contently in complete silence. 

14. Your my own personal librarian, GPS and radio. Thanks for letting me borrow endless books, teaching me street names I probably should have learned years ago, and belting One Direction out of the blue.  


15. You have the imagination of a 5 year old and the knowledge of someone who has already lived a lifetime. Seriously, how you come up with the things you do in your writing is beyond me. 

16. In regards to #14, I truly believe you will go far with that mind of yours. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. 


17. Our friendship pretty much started over our love of books, Harry Potter, and going to Barnes and Noble on Friday nights. 

18. The fact that the 3 things mentioned above are still the staple of our friendship nearly 7 years later.


19. Whether its a road trip to Chicago or a simple Starbucks run, we always have the best adventures. 

20. No one else is like you or could ever replace you. 


Thank you for the absolute privilege and honor of being able to call you my best friend. 
I hope 20 is your best year yet! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Studio Bri All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger