Photography by Brianne Lee

Photography by Brianne Lee

The Lee Family in Europe: Part 3

Monday, June 16, 2014

The last stop on the Lee family adventure abroad was a place very special to me: Florence. 


I had the pleasure of playing tour guide for four magnificent days. I walked them through the city, showing them where I went to school, the well-known sights, my favorite places and restaurants and of course to all the best gelato shops.









Wanting to get a taste of the Tuscan countryside, we booked a wine tasting tour in the Chianti region and spent a full day exploring two local wineries, learning about the wine making process, and enjoyed tasting several wines with the owner of one the wineries.










Coming back to Florence was the perfect way to end our trip as well as my four months abroad. Leaving this city was harder than I ever expected it to be, but I know it’s not goodbye for good.




So now, after 24 hours travel, being surprised by my best friend at the airport, getting to hug my dog and sleeping in my own bed…


there is truly no place like home. 



1 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blog (and shamefully stalking your Instagram) during your time abroad! Your writing and beautiful pictures were/are so inspiring! I wish you nothing but the best of luck as you continue your studies and seeing the world! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Studio Bri All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger