Photography by Brianne Lee

Photography by Brianne Lee

Let's Fly, Let's Fly Away

Thursday, May 30, 2013

With all the hype of tbt (throw back thursday) on instagram, I thought I would join in...blog style!

This past fall, I was able to check "fly a plane" off my bucket list!



The experience was both magnificent and terrifying.  


I cannot explain the kind of incredible feeling you get when you take off for the first time, 
the control all in your hands. 

 


The views were breathtaking.  



Frank Sinatra's song, Come Fly With Me, always pops in my head when I think back to this experience. 

If the opportunity ever arises for you to fly a plane, take it!
It is one you will never forget.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Studio Bri All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger