Photography by Brianne Lee

Photography by Brianne Lee

Coffee and Polka Dots

Friday, May 24, 2013


I don't know about you, but I am so ready for the weekend! 
What better way to kick it off then with a Starbucks run? 
To be quite honest, this is my third Starbucks run of the week. I just can't get enough! 

I will forever be captivated by the smell as you walk into a Starbucks coffee shop. 
The most delightful aroma of brewed coffee beans creates a scent so wondrous; 
you can almost taste your favorite coffee drink.



It’s where I escape to when I need a place to study or relax.
A place to meet up with friends, or just curl up with a good book.
 I couldn’t think of a better place to spend my Friday afternoon!

One of my favorite coffee quotes...



I hope you all have a splendid start to your weekend!

 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Studio Bri All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger