Photography by Brianne Lee

Photography by Brianne Lee

Captivated.

Friday, March 22, 2013


Coffee// Cameras// Books// Travel// Fashion// Food
A few of my favorite things.

I have always been captivated by the way you can see someone’s passion in their eyes when they talk about the thing they love. Their eyes gleam with excitement and fill with light. It’s infectious. Passion is something our hearts desire, and it ultimately defines who we are.

A song I feel fully embodies the idea and feel of passion is called
 “This Is Beautiful”, by singer/songwriter Tyrone Wells.
It goes something like this…

“I never could have seen this coming
The most amazing things
They arrive within a moment
You are here with me, I'm alive all of a sudden
Anyone can see, anyone can see it's beautiful
You set off avalanches in my heart”

For me, this song fully embodies the feeling of passion and desire.
Although I believe Tyrone wrote this song about love for another person, you can certainly relate it to all aspects of life. Whether coffee and books, fashion and photography, or a compelling case of wanderlust, surround yourself with whatever it is that makes you happy. I for one, am remarkably intrigued by all the above.

I am excited to share with you my stories and pictures, along with thoughts and ideas about anything and everything. Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Love Tyrone Wells! He was just in Minneapolis, but I couldn't make it up to see him. :( Also, welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Abby!
      I love Tyrone too! I had the opportunity to see him in concert last summer at Lord Fletchers and even got to meet him! He's s very nice and cool guy.
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Total Pageviews

Studio Bri All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger