Photography by Brianne Lee

Photography by Brianne Lee

An Easter Blessing

Sunday, March 31, 2013

A few days ago, I brought some pictures from my Scotland trip to the local Starbucks in hopes they may be interested in displaying them. An Easter blessing was upon me this morning when I walked in to get my usual cup of joe (a tall americano with an extra shot), and saw my photos staring back at me. I am so excited for people to see them!



Prior to Easter, I spent my weekend at the lakes.
The sun was shinning, the snow was melting.
 It was glorious. 
We were able to get a few hours of snowshoeing in, followed by delicious food and wine!




A weekend at the lakes, is a weekend well spent!
Happy Easter,





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Studio Bri All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger