Photography by Brianne Lee

Photography by Brianne Lee

Classes, Wandering and an Abundance of Gelato

Friday, February 14, 2014


(Long, slow exhale). I’ve officially been in Italy about 3 weeks now! 3 long, full, rich weeks of attempting, however laughably, to speak Italian; meandering around the ancient streets, trying to figure out the somewhat confusing layout; and, of course, gorging ourselves with embarrassing amounts of pizza, pasta, gelato, and everything in between that could possibly be edible (but let’s be real, it’s mostly gelato). We’ve had orientations, an excursion to Rome and multiple near head-on collisions with the dizzying amount of motorized vehicles found in Italy. And now, at long last, we can call ourselves citizens of Firenze. I wake up every morning amazed by this place I now call home.

I thought I would give you a glimpse into what I've been up to in my favorite and definitely most interesting class; fashion photography. Yesterday my professor had us wandering the streets and photographing a local model. We then moved to an indoor studio to shoot which was something I had never done before, but absolutely loved it!

 Enjoy the photos!









 Preview for this upcoming week:
Classes.
Wandering.
Gelato eating.
Wine club.
Gelato eating.
Interlaken, Switzerland.
Probably more gelato eating. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Studio Bri All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger