Photography by Brianne Lee

Photography by Brianne Lee

A Thanksgiving Photo Shoot

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Good evening to you and a happy Thanksgiving!  
  With the exception of Christmas, Thanksgiving is a day I look forward to all year.
 I love it because it's pretty much an excuse to spend the entire day with family and eat a whole lot of really yummy food without feeling guilty. These are two things our culture does not do enough of!

My day began with a Starbucks run (naturally), then on to doing puzzles with grandma, eating more food than I'd like to admit, doing a little photo shoot with the sis, making a trip to the movies and ending with a little early Black Friday shopping!

Here's a little look into the shoot I did with my younger sister, Kara. 
How gorgeous is she?!





I hope your day was spent surrounded by those you love and filled with delicious food!

Good night,

P.S. Let the countdown to Christmas begin! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Studio Bri All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger